Monday 1 April 2013

Dear Author -- Joan: meet...

... Sizzling Summer Fun.

I'm pretty new to the whole Goodreads "Love Has No Boundaries" event in the M/M group, and all I can say is: I can't believe it's taken me this long to get my ass in there and get involved. I'm LOVING it.

Theory to the fun is: a member provides a picture, gives a prompt, and the writer states "claim" and then writes the story. When I came across "Dear Author -- Joan", I fell in love with the picture that was posted (who wouldn't? A guy bound to a bed *waggles eyesbrows* -- you've just gotta cry claim). And as for the prompt itself -- it couldn't have stirred things any better. All psych-play and restraint... absolute heaven.

So along with my other commitments this month, I'm writing a free story for Goodreads LHNB M/M group, and loving it in the process. Along the way, there'll be extracts posted, character traits, and anything else that comes to mind.

All I can say is thanks to the M/M group for organising all of this, but also a huge thanks to Joan for providing such a gorgeous tease to work with.




Flame image courtesy of Free Images

No comments:

Post a Comment